The Circle Salon offers treatment services for a customized experience of well being and relaxation as well as ensuring optimal health for your hair and scalp.
Types of Treatments:
- ENERGIZING TREATMENT: For fine or thinning hair. Essential oils of cinnamon and mint help increase circulation, promote quicker, stronger hair growth, and increase density. An effective treatment for alopecia. Pro-vitamin B5 and wheat proteins add shine, body and volume to the hair.
- NOURISHING TREATMENT: For dry, brittle hair and scalp, and hair damaged by chemical, environmental, or mechanical sources. Deep restructurizing treatment. Marshmallow extracts and rice proteins leave hair soft, shiny, and controlled.
- PURIFYING TREATMENT:For anti-dandruff and anti-bacterial — effective in relieving scalp sensitivity, as well as, symptoms of eczema and psoriasis. Essential oils of cajeput and sage have antiseptic, decongestant and disinfecting properties, while wheat proteins calm, hydrate and protect hair and scalp.
- RE-BALANCING TREATMENT: For oily hair and scalp. Removes excess oil and refreshes scalp using extracts of hawthorn, burdock and birch with a purifying and astringent action. Contributes to keeping scalp cleansed and cleaner longer which allows the body to regulate it’s production of sebum.
- WELL-BEING TREATMENT: For dehydrated hair and scalp. Yogurt extract leaves hair feeling smooth, shiny and moisturized. Hydrating and conditioning properties can be attributed to the high content of lactose and lactic acid, while vitamins and mineral salts give nourishment and reinforce the hair.
- DETOXIFYING TREATMENT: For environmentally damaged hair and scalp. Leaves hair with incredible volume, body and shine. Uses clay, for its absorbent properties, to lift unwanted buildup from styling products, chlorine, well water, smog, and other free radicals from the hair. Jojoba oil and rice bran nourish and protect the hair from further external attacks.
Hair Treatment “Express” or Get the “Experience”
Each treatment is customized and offered as an “Express” or “Experience” treatment.
- EXPRESS: 20 to 30 minutes — starting at $30, does not include styling or massage
- EXPERIENCE: 1 hour 15 minutes — starting at $75, includes deep scalp, neck, shoulder massage & styling